IU Campus Farm produce can be found in dormitories across campus and at the Tudor Room and through IMU Catering. Additionally, you can get IU Campus Farm produce through our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program and our Farm Stand.
Community Supported Agriculture:
The IU Campus Farm (IUCF) will once again be hosting a community supported agriculture (CSA) program in order to provide another venue for community members to procure fresh, healthful, local food that is produced in a sustainable manner. We are offering a weekly veggie CSA, delivered straight to your door or with on-farm pickup. Your subscription helps us continue educating, researching, and farming, and while providing produce we grow to emergency food relief (we routinely donate to on-campus and in-community food relief initiatives). Details are as follows:
A share will include a variety of fresh produce and will change with the seasons.
- Full shares are $150/month and half-shares are $85/month.
CSA runs for 26 weeks, from third week of May and concludes after the second delivery in November.
Payment is preferred for the season in whole, but monthly and weekly are options too.
- Delivery to your home address every Wednesday afternoon (approximately between 12-4) - Please leave a cooler/box for us to drop produce in and help keep it fresh if you may not be home. Dropping an ice pack or two in the cooler would be helpful as well.
- Pickup at the farm: 3:00-6:00pm Wednesdays at the IU Campus Farm at 451 N. Pete Ellis Dr. Bloomington, IN 47408.
- Our driveway is off of Pete Ellis Dr just south of the post office/John Hinkle Dr. and north of the Indiana Rail Line.
- Note: We will be following the most up-to-date Covid-19 precautions as dictated by IU and CDC.
To sign up or ask questions:
Join us at the farmstand on Wednesday evenings (May-October) to pick up some fresh, local produce and to learn about the farm. Get it fresh and direct from student farmers.
- The Farmstand runs the first week of May through the last week of October
- Wednesday afternoons/evenings, 4-7 PM
- The farmstand is located at the Campus Farm, situated on the corner of 10th and Pete Ellis Dr. in Bloomington, IN (47408)
- You will see the stand on the south end of the property adjacent to the high tunnels.