- The IU Campus Farm will be offering two tours duing Earth Week this April. The first tour will be on Wednesday, April 20 at 10 AM. The second tour will be on Friday, April 22 at 3 PM. Please park in the gravel lot on the southside of the high tunnels (driveway entrance off of Pete Ellis, just north of the railroad tracks). RSVP is appreciated (email@example.com), but not required. Strangers welcome and expected.
- The IU Campus Farm was featured in the December issue of Bloom Magazine. Read the article here!
- We are hiring a Regenerative Agriculture Intern and an Experienced Field Manager! Applications due March 1st!
- The IU Campus Farm was featured this August in Indiana Public Media's popular Earth Eats program. The episode includes an interview with farm manager, Erin Carman-Sweeny, and explores some of the farm's implementation of regenerative farming practices. Listen to the episode and read the article here. August, 2020.
- IU Newsroom's Food for Thought includes Campus Farm as integral part of University's thriving food-loving culture. Read article here. November, 2019.
- IU News features IU Campus Farm in new video showcasing the farm's emphasis on sustainable agriculture. Watch the video here. October 16, 2018.
Indiana Daily Student writes about IU Campus Farm connecting students and faculty to food and sustainable agriculture. Read the article here. September 20, 2018.
- IU Corps features Campus Farm as student service learning opportunity. Watch the video here. August 13, 2018.
Students from Fundamentals of Sustainable Agriculture course take soil samples from the Campus Farm. Read more. November 17, 2017.
- Ground broken on new IU Campus Farm; preparations underway for spring planting. Read the article here. October 31, 2017.